Saturday 16 May 2015

I Am Back And Blogging - Nystagmus

I have neglected this blog, and I apologise. I write another blog titled 'My Boy With Autism' and I have written many updates on there about W and his nystagmus.

I will put those links here, so you can read what I have written over the last few years.

I am aiming to start blogging on here properly again, but as a mum of three, with two labradors, one rat, and a mother living in my house due to her relocating across the country, I have very little spare time.

I should try harder though, as I remember how much I needed to read about nystagmus when I first heard about it, and the worry and upset I had about my son.

First post on my Autism Blog - My Third Child

Second Post on my Autism Blog - Nystagmus and the New Baby

Third Post on my Autism Blog - An Update on my Now Toddler!

Fourth Post on my Autism Blog - The Baby is now Three!

Fifth Post on my Autism Blog - Update on my third son, who's now Five!





No comments:

Post a Comment