Saturday 21 April 2012

An excellent (but sad for me) video of what a person with Nystagmus sees. Please watch.

Please please watch this video.
It is applicable for my W from the 2min 55sec mark right to the end.
Please read each part and look at the examples depicted.
It it quite saddening for me to watch as my boy is just so precious to me, and no matter how much I try to understand about his wobbly world, it still makes me sad that he will have to live like this for life.
The part depicting the steps is very true.
I have to guide him when outdoors as he can not distinguish where a step starts as it merges into the floor.
The video link is safe. It is not spam. It is uploaded onto YouTube.

Watch from 2min 55 seconds....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RrqdFKs2Hzw



And if you want to see an amazing woman that has nystagmus, watch this YouTube video.
She is eloqent and really easy to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsOLLBcwxcY&context=C4ed9be3ADvjVQa1PpcFPxYy0-_KfxR2MVcaX4Q-JkIa_wdPimbVg=

No comments:

Post a Comment